Expanding SAP Systems with AWS - Part V
In this week’s blog let’s look at Amazon Machine Learning services and how we at SeaPark used one of these services to enrich SAP data.
Expanding SAP Systems with AWS - Part IV
This week we will discuss the simple steps involved in configuring AppFlow to ingest the data from your on-premise SAP system.
Expanding SAP Systems with AWS - Part III
This week let's discuss how we configured the SAP system to interpret the AppFlow connection.
Expanding SAP Systems with AWS - Part II
This blog post will discuss how we securely and cost-effectively established a connection with an on-premise SAP system from AWS.
Expanding SAP Systems with AWS
The average company only analyses 37%-40% of the data they collect. This leaves a whopping 60% untouched, with no chance to add value to...